Here2there.me.uk was formed in 2019. This policy and guidance apply specifically to app.here2there.me.uk although the principles of GDPR apply across all our operation. Here2there.me.uk is a company registered in England and Wales, with company number 12173111
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a significant piece of European legislation which came into force in 2018. It builds on existing data protection laws,
strengthening the rights that EU individuals have over their personal data, and creating a single data protection approach across Europe.
GDPR is the acronym, which stands for the General Data Protection regulation, this is the name of a new set of rules from the EU to update data protection for all citizens. It’s an update to the current data protection regulation we’ve got in the UK and is basically aimed at giving people back control over their personal data.
How will Here2there.me.uk comply with the GDPR?
Our GDPR Principles are:
- Data is processed fairly and lawfully
- Data is processed only for specified and lawful purposes
- Processed data is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Processed data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- Data is not kept longer than necessary
- Data is processed in accordance with an individual’s consent and rights
- Data is kept secure
- Data is not transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (‘EEA’) without adequate protection